If at any point in the future you change your Zendesk Subdomain, for example following a corporate rebranding, or a merger or acquistion, you must contact us to let us know. Otherwise the app will cease to work when the change to your Zendesk Subdomain is applied.
Articles in this section
- Letting Intelligent Voice Ltd know if you change you Zendesk Subdomain
- How do I install & configure the Intelligent Voice PCI redaction app for Zendesk?
- How do I restrict processing & billing to just Talk Agents who handle PCI in English?
- What will be redacted?
- How can I find tickets with comments added by Intelligent Voice PCI redaction for Zendesk Talk?
- How do I apply PCI redaction to voicemails?
- How do I change which Talk agent appears on the comments created in Zendesk by the PCI redaction?
- How do I request reprocessing of recordings?
- How do I recreate my Intelligent Voice PCI redaction settings for Zendesk - Targets & Triggers?
- How do I suspend or uninstall Intelligent Voice PCI redaction for Zendesk Talk?