Intelligent Voice is pleased to announce the 4.14 Release.
This Release contains major bug fixes and Improvements together with the New Feature for Inference and Sentiment detection.
- Multilingual Tagger - INT-3840, INT-3846, INT-3565, INT-1856
- VAD - INT-3760
- Smart Transcript - INT-3529, INT-3704
- LMBuilder - INT-3836, INT-3743, INT-3699
- ASR - INT-3744
- Chat Import - INT-3645
- English (USA) General v6 model ships with the installer
- Language Model Builder support for V6 Models
- Language Model Builder ships as a separate component
- Inference detection
- Sentiment detection
- Configurable dynamic normalisation during ffmpeg conversion
- MySql doesn't come back up after reboot on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (Manual Workaround) - INT-3714
- Installer fails on passwords containing: @& - INT-3749, INT-3750
- 'Row Size Too Large' in some upgrades (Manual Workaround) - INT-3605
- Sporadic issue with permissions on SSL Certificates after install completes (Manual Workaround) - INT-3762
- Items ingested by URL fill up space as don't get deleted (Manual Workaround) - INT-3739
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux fails offline if there is no internet access (Manual Workaround) - INT-3732
- Psrt Mangler concatenates digits into a unique word - INT-3606, INT-3703
- Docker containers hanging after upgrade from 4.13.x (Manual Workaround) - INT-3852
- Queries ran by schedulers get stuck as the number of items increase in the System - INT-3534
Article is closed for comments.