Intelligent Voice is pleased to announce the release of Intelligent Voice 4.11.4, a release that includes minor bug fixes.
For a complete summary of the installation steps please refer to this document.
- INT-3636 Amend the ASR[CPU]Worker so that it verifies the contents of the downloaded model folder are sane
- INT-3634 Amend the ReutersChatImportWorker to deal with participants with no "identifier" property
- INT-3632 Add columns to hold the size in bytes of the RawNativeFile and ExtractedTextFile
- INT-3576 Change the EmailExportWorker to create a hash of the Group Identifier to be lesser than 400 character
- INT-3669 Override "World" with "Global" in UN.M49 datasource
- INT-3650 Amend loadfile.dat add a column "Relativity Attachment ID", remove superfluous "document_hash", populate "Group Identifier" with a GUID.
- INT-3642 ASRWorker ERROR: coercing to Unicode
- INT-3602 Some Reuters Chat fail to import with the error "Data too long for column 'ticket_id' at row 1'
- INT-3666 IMAPDeleteFolderService throws Exception "global name 'self' is not defined"
Article is closed for comments.