Intelligent Voice is pleased to announce the release of Intelligent Voice 4.11.2, a release that includes minor bug fixes.
For a complete summary of the installation steps please refer to this document.
- INT-3576 Change the EmailExportWorker to create a hash of the Group Identifier to be lesser than 400 character
- INT-3575 Added userData field to the loadfile in the EmailExportWorker
- INT-3573 Add a userData field to the import item endpoint so that arbitrary textual data can be associated with item
- INT-3566 The EmailExportWorker throws "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'encode'"
- INT-3559 [RH] Error on CrackerWorker installation while installing Proc Node
- INT-3550 Delete item endpoint fails when import item is not present
- INT-3548 ASRWorker and ASRCPUWorker can fail to process a batch if one of the files is unavailable
- INT-3535 Gearman Jobs get multiplied if the insertion to evitem_properties table fails
- INT-3533 Multilingual Tagging issue for Chinese Mandarine
- INT-3530 SmartTranscript doesn't highlight terms in Japanese
- INT-3517 EmailExportWorker is throwing the exception "UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xef in position 661: ordinal not in range(128)"
- INT-3515 IV cannot create for valid ISO 639-1 language code "en" with UN M.49 region code "001"
- INT-3506 schedulers not triggered at the intervals specified in the xml