2. Put your files online. You can use any file hosting service you have access to, such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Some free services which do not require creating an account include:
- https://transfer.sh (10GB limit per file, web or command line upload)
- https://www.file.io (5GB limit per file)
- https://send.firefox.com/ (1GB limit per file, 2.5GB if logged in)
If you prefer instead of a file hosting service we can give you access to an SFTP server.
3. Create a ticket at https://support.intelligentvoice.com, explain what you're sending us and don't forget to include the URL and password or decryption key. We'll reply when we've downloaded your data.