- Encrypt your files! An easy way to do this is to create an encrypted zip file using 7-zip. We recommend using AES-256 and a randomly generated password of 30 characters.
- Create a support ticket at https://support.intelligentvoice.com and choose one of these options:
a. Attach files to the ticket (max 25MB per file)
b. Include a link to the files (see below for some options)
c. Request access to an SFTP server (instructions at the bottom of this page)
- Include the password or decryption key in the ticket. We'll update the ticket when we've successfully received and decrypted your data.
Services for sending large files
Many people already have access to a file hosting service such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud etc. You can get a sharing URL for your files from the service you use. If you don't have one of these, there are some free services which don't require signing up for an account such as:
- https://transfer.sh (10GB limit per file)
- https://send-anywhere.com/ (10GB limit per file, key expires in 10 mins)
- https://www.file.io (5GB limit per file)
- https://wetransfer.com/ (2GB limit per file, higher limits for paid accounts)
- https://www.dropbox.com/transfer (100MB limit per file, higher limits for paid accounts)
Requesting access to an Intelligent Voice SFTP server
If you want to use this option please send us your public key. This must be a RSA 2048 bit key (this is the most common format). If you don't have a key you can create one using PuTTy.