Intelligent Voice is pleased to announce the release of Intelligent Voice 4.10.
If you are upgrading from a release before 4.8 please ensure you run the upgrade script.
For a complete summary of the installation steps please refer to this document.
- (INT-3204) Upgraded Ubuntu Packages
- (INT-3193) QualityScoreExportService support for MP3 files
- (INT-3176) S3Service support for MP3 files
- (INT-3179) Save and Retrieve webservices for the score report data
- (INT-3163) When tagger is given an item with no allText it returns a response that causes saveTags() to fail
- (INT-3197) .mp3 files converted into .bin and not processed by IV
- (INT-3207) loadfile.dat now contains <itemId> changed to <groupId-itemId> to cope with the situation of having same itemId for different groups
- (INT-3208) The QualityScoreExportWorker does not remove the data batch folder when an exception is thrown
(INT-3206) The EmailExportWorker does not remove the data batch folder when an exception is thrown
(INT-3207) EmailExportWorker support for non RFC822 compliant timezone CEST (Central European Summertime)
Superseded by version 4.10.1