Intelligent Voice is pleased to announce the release of Intelligent Voice 4.9.1, a minor patch containing few bug fixes.
If you are upgrading from a release before 4.8 please ensure you run the upgrade script.
For a complete summary of the installation steps please refer to the document at the bottom of this page.
- Split tagger scheduler into different schedulers, one for each item type. Enables items that are not presented as SmartTranscripts (e.g. emails) to skip the topic extraction process thus improving throughput performance .
- “Message-ID”, “In-Reply-To”, and “References” added to loadfile.dat.
- Alert/Search Tags for Audio & Chat Files (where applicable) now appear in Relativity.
- Multi-channel processing – data was incorrectly allocated to a single channel (Channel 0).
- Delete Group endpoint was deleting all groups starting with the same groupId given to the endpoint.
- Ensure database compatibility between IV versions.
- Creation of new Item from external source throwing error if diarization (speaker separation) is not provided as an input to the system.
- “DuplicateKeyException” caused by multi-language processing in batch mode.
- SSEG error caused by a race condition between VAD and ASR schedulers created an invalid job for ASR worker.
- SmartTranscript scrolling for mono files not working.
- GPU locks created by invalid user id caused ASR worker to stop processing.
Superseded by IV 4.9.2