IMPORTANT: Before upgrading, note that the 4.8 release contained two breaking changes:
1. The way jobs are queued has changed, so a migration script has to be run if you have jobs in progress, or if you have ever cancelled jobs by deleting them from the queue.
2. The ASR models API has been renamed. If you are using the /languageModels endpoint you must change your code to use the /asr-models endpoint
3. Note the work-around for multi-channel ASR in 4.8 is still required
This version is a patch for several important issues in 4.8. Since it was available shortly after 4.8 and contains important bug fixes, the 4.8 release has been withdrawn and all customers are advised to upgrade to 4.8.1
- [INT-2948] Generate waveform on server
- [INT-2908] List models by "created_by"
- [INT-2907] Customise name when adapting a Model
- [INT-3018] Audit report sorted by timestamp
- [INT-3058] Frequent heavy query noticed when inspecting mysql stats
- [INT-3054] SplitSRT does not process items if one fails
- [INT-3052] Performance issues when creating a new Model for IV all-in-one installation
- [INT-3035] Delete item endpoint error
- [INT-3030] Deleting a model doesn't delete the .md5 file
- [INT-3053] Tags not displaying from hyper tree search
IMPORTANT: INT-2926 transcribing with multiple models and with multiple GPUs can fail if system memory is not larger than all models in use
IMPORTANT: INT-3039 multi-channel ASR sometimes fails - workaround must be applied
INT-3033 Retry Functionality doesn't work for csv imports
INT-2827 Failure processing emails with attached email which have attachments.
INT-3022 Cannot import youtube videos
Superseded by IV 4.8.2