New feature: ASR automatic model detection
Now you can select multiple ASR models for transcription, and IV will switch intelligently between them within a single recording. This allows you to:
- transcribe recordings containing speech in multiple languages (see Which languages can IV transcribe?)
- transcribe without being sure of the model in advance
- transcribe with better accuracy recordings where different models are better suited to different speakers, such as a recording containing British and US English speakers.
Improvements & Bug fixes
- New: JumpToWeb export options including specifying a custom range of items to export, and excluding failed items.
- New: JumpToWeb export can now select up to two formats from this expanded list:
- Alternative Words Lattice (Hyphenated or Probability scored)
- Audio file
- Email (with .wav, .mp3, or SmartTranscript attached)
- SRT with probabilities
- Text (plain or US Federal Court format)
- Word frequency
- New: better installation process for models
- Fixed: INT-2878 high MySQL CPU use when re-indexing large groups
- Fixed: INT-2690 exporting from large groups
- Fixed: INT-2882 fixed retention policy handling of already deleted items
Superseded by IV 4.7.1
No update to the user guides yet, see the 4.6 release page for these.