Intelligent Voice is proud to announce the release of version 4.2.2, with full production support for installation on Red Hat.
- Support for installation on Red Hat Enterprise 7 moves out of beta into full production.
- Re-added Batch Processing feature
- Bulk import is now faster as new logic start processing files as soon as they are detected from the system
- Created fallback behaviour when the system is not able to add punctuation to the Transcript
- Now User is able to add more than 10 Language Models to the system
- Extended existing functionality to be able to handle different types of attachment within emails such as PDF, docx, xls
- [Fixed] Export Item endpoint returning different mime-type from the one specified in the Http Request
- [Fixed] Error log displayed on Import Report page when list is empty
- [Fixed] Transcript link into email body to JumpTo Website
- [Fixed] Error log displayed on JumpTo web pages when user is not associated to any group.
Superseded by IV 4.3
Please find HERE our API Documentation