The agent who created the API token used during the set up of Gen AI Summarization & Speaker Separated Transcription for Zendesk Talk will appear as the author of the Comments posted by the app into Zendesk Support tickets.
To change this:
- Create a new API token owned by a different Talk Agent. This Talk Agent must either be an admin, or have sufficient privileges to read and comment on all the Zendesk Talk tickets, or else the app will not work.
- Register the new API token at https://enroll.intelligentvoice.com/ with:
- Your Zendesk subdomain: subdomain.zendesk.com
- The same email address of the Talk Agent used to create the API token from Zendesk in step 1 above
- Your new Zendesk API token from Zendesk
- Open a ticket at https://support.intelligentvoice.com or by emailing email@example.com to let us know that you've submitted your new API token.
Intelligent Voice Support will update you once the your new API token has been applied to the Gen AI Summarization & Speaker Separated Transcription app.
You can then confirm that the comments created by the Gen AI Summarization & Speaker Separated Transcription app in Zendesk Support tickets are under the name of the Talk Agent specified.